HOME

Monday, March 19, 2012

KEEPING WITHIN THE CIRCLE


  I have had numerous stories and reflections to share since I have started this blog, but I have been teetering on that fine line of invading their privacy. I don't want to destroy trust with my teens and share too much of their lives with the world. I don't want them to feel they have to sensor every word they say to me because they may end up reading it online. So I've had to step back. 


"Nothing is more important than the relationship with my children".


My son (15.5), who calls himself the theatre geek, continues to be happy he chose high school, but still views it as a tool to get him what he wants at this point in his life. More posts to come about school.


My daughter (almost 14) is extremely happy in her days and has no intention of choosing high school. She fills her days with what is important to her and has encouraged me to add a Teen session to my Earth School, as well as continuing our Teen Connection which we started last February 2011. 


If YOU have any specific questions of our journey, please write them in the comments and I will include them in a future blog post. (Your questions will not be published.)


                             happy day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts. I would love to hear what you have to say. happy day!