HOME

Saturday, April 23, 2011

NOODLES AND JUNK

He loves these.

There was a time when I only bought wholesome, healthy food. 
But he never ate


I knew I needed to find some kind of balance. He needed to eat. 
I wanted him to be healthy AND happy, so I bought some of those noodles and other *less then nutritious* foods too. (Hey, even I like a Ring Ding now and then! )


But I still talked about balance, nutrition and health. I didn't preach, I just informed. Sometimes a conversation ensued, sometimes he just sighed and rolled his eyes.


Yesterday, he asked if anyone else wanted some ramen noodles as he started to cook them. I couldn't resist and teased,"You mean MSG?". He just shrugged his shoulders and smiled.


Today, as I sat down at the computer, there was a page up. Can you guess what the page was? Take a LOOK

It's ok to talk about what you believe in. It's ok to share information and discuss what you've heard and read. It's never a waste of time. They *will* take from it what they will.


Every bit of knowledge expands their world, but most importantly, it's their choice in what they do with that knowledge.


happy day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts. I would love to hear what you have to say. happy day!